Blog Archive

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cake Memes

I haven't posted in a while because I've had a lot of family stuff going on. I also haven't made too many cakes recently besides a tiny smash cake for a friend, and a birthday cake for my daughter.

I love memes, and I'm kind of surprised no one has made cake memes before. Here's two I made recently:

 I know, I know, "bitches" isn't exactly eloquent, but I'm just going with the language of memes, ok?

Some decorators are quite handy at making small cakes, but if you only need to feed a small amount of people, don't expect your decorator to be able to give you a 5 to 7 tier cake. Also, you're going to pay for the complexity of that cake no matter how small.

I'll make more eventually. They're quite fun to make. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment